Evaluation & Learning Director (part time): GEN seeks an analytical powerhouse who can embed evaluative thinking into the organization, champion a learning culture, help staff to define a solid and detailed theory of change, oversee all of our internal research and evaluation practices, refine evaluation processes, and help translate the ways that our curriculum impacts girls’ lives to the wider community. To learn more about the required qualifications and the job duties, click here. Currently, the Evaluation & Learning Director role is a part-time position, available in January 2019, with the potential to become full time in the future, should funding and work demands expand. The salary for this 25 hour a week, part-time position is $39,000. Part time employees are eligible to earn personal paid time off and paid agency holidays after initial trial period.
Qualified individuals should submit the following items via email to email@example.com. Please save files in either Microsoft Word or as PDFs and use “Evaluation & Learning Director” as your email subject line. In your message please be sure to include:
- A cover letter detailing your interest and relevant experience,
- 3 professional references,
- A resume, and
- At least one professional evaluation writing sample.
The application deadline is January 15th, 2019. Incomplete applications or those that do not follow the requested process not be considered. No phone calls please.
GEN is seeking strong leaders with a passion for girls’ issues to fill a number of unpaid internships within our agency. All interns must be committed to the mission of GEN, be team-oriented, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, and have reliable transportation. Internships typically last one semester (fall, spring or summer) and are anywhere from 10-40 hours/week. Please use the application form to specify which areas of our work you are most interested in. Thank you for considering GEN for your internship!
We currently have the following opportunities available:
- Community Relations—serve as a representative of GEN in the community, table at outreach events, and assist with the recruitment, screening, and training of agency volunteers.
- Direct Service—contribute to curriculum review and revision, provide support on-site with programming, and facilitate groups at elementary, middle, and high schools.
- Fundraising—assist with projects necessary to sustain programs for girls and gain valuable skills in a nonprofit Development Department.
- Pathfinder Leadership Summit Intern—will assist in various aspects of delivering our Pathfinder Leadership Summit, a personal and professional leadership development program for young women in high school.
- Project Management—help plan our annual We Are Girls conference which serves 3,000+ parents, girls and educators in November (with events in Austin and Houston), as well as contribute to marketing/PR efforts and initiatives for our camps, Pathfinder program, and special projects.
Notice: GEN DOES NOT accept paper, mailed or faxed applications. Please use an appropriate word processing program such as MS Word to submit your application materials. Also, please note that submitting a resume is optional.