GEN is seeking a Central Texas-based Salesforce contractor with a passion for girls empowerment to support data management.
- Salesforce Consultant—provide expert-level Salesforce consulting based on monthly retainer, handle high-level Salesforce functions on an ongoing basis, answer staff questions on Salesforce, support refinements, updates, and expansions on an as-needed basis.
GEN is seeking strong leaders with a passion for girls’ issues to fill a number of unpaid internships within our agency. All interns must be committed to the mission of GEN, be team-oriented, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, and have reliable transportation. Internships typically last one semester (fall, spring or summer) and are anywhere from 10-40 hours/week. Please use the application form to specify which areas of our work you are most interested in. Thank you for considering GEN for your internship!
We currently have the following opportunities available:
- Community Relations—serve as a representative of GEN in the community, table at outreach events, and assist with the recruitment, screening, and training of agency volunteers.
- Communications—assist staff with the various aspects of external communications, including managing numerous social media platforms, creating blog content, and interviewing girls involved in GEN programming for a monthly feature.
- Direct Service—contribute to curriculum review and revision, provide support on-site with programming, and facilitate groups at elementary, middle, and high schools.
- Data & Operations—assist staff with data entry, Salesforce data collection, entry, and review, and other operations related projects.
- Fundraising—assist with projects necessary to sustain programs for girls and gain valuable skills in a nonprofit Development Department.
- Pathfinder Leadership Summit Intern—will assist in various aspects of delivering our Pathfinder Leadership Summit, a personal and professional leadership development program for young women in high school.
- Project Management—help plan our annual We Are Girls conference which serves 3,000+ parents, girls and educators in November (with events in Austin and Houston), as well as contribute to marketing/PR efforts and initiatives for our camps, Pathfinder program, and special projects.
Notice: GEN DOES NOT accept paper, mailed or faxed applications. Please use an appropriate word processing program such as MS Word to submit your application materials. Also, please note that submitting a resume is optional.